Conveyors: Move a Wide Range of Materials Quickly And Efficiently
Werres provides conveyor solutions that are precise, fast and economical.
Conveyors move product quickly and efficiently, and can be configured for a wide array of applications to help streamline material flow within your facility.
For high or low volume, or to move a wide variety of product sizes and weights, Werres will configure conveyors to meet your specific needs.
Below is a brief overview of our unique conveyor systems, all of which can play an integral role
in maximizing the efficiency and productivity of your material handling systems.
Gravity conveyors offer a cost-effective solution to keep your operation running smoothly.
- Quick and easy to install - gravity conveyors provide low cost transportation and buffering of product
- Available in a wide range of widths and capacities
- Straight and curved sections with adjustable height supports allow tailoring to your application
Trailer Loading Conveyors
For high volume shipping, extendible conveyors move product directly into the trailer.
- Powered and gravity units available
- Fixed and adjustable height legs maintain conveyor pitch while providing flexibility
- Available in widths up to 36" and load capacity up to 100 lbs per square foot
- Retracts for storage to allow free, unobstructed travel in the dock area
- Portable, expandable, configurable
- Powered units are available with variable speed and reversible action to help maintain spacing and allowing both inclined and vertical movement
Maximize the efficiency of your material handling operations by utilizing powered package handling conveyors.
- Line shaft and belt driven roller conveyors for economical transportation of packages
- Belt and belt on roller conveyors for transportation and incline/decline produce
- Line shaft and motor driven roller conveyors for routing and transfer applications
- Photoeye controlled accumulation conveyors to provide zero pressure handling of totes and packages
- Motor driven roller conveyors for precise control and reduced energy consumption
- Modular designs using common components maximize flexibility and reliability - reducing spare parts
- Precise control of the load allows interface with automated subsystems like print & apply and weigh audit workstations
Heavy Duty Load Conveyors
Heavy duty load conveyors move pallets, containers and other heavy material.
- Chain driven or motorized roller driven power conveyor for heavy duty applications
- Transportation, accumulation and transfer of heavy unitized loads
- Maintains product spacing allowing for accumulation
- Inclined and vertical movement of pallets, skids, crates, and other unit loads
- Precise load control allows interface to automated subsystems like stretch wrappers, scales and robotic work stations
For more information about conveyors, please contact us today.