Static Racking & Shelving
A full suite of options that improve process and throughput.
Werres offers a wide array of racking and shelving products that can be customized to fit your specific operational needs. These storage systems can be easily integrated and allow for maximum efficiency.
Below is an overview of our racking and shelving solutions.
A cost effective and convenient way to store and manage your inventory.
- Tear drop or bolted design allows for easy installation and replacement
- Product is stored one pallet deep
- Available in both roll formed and structural pallet rack
- Low cost per unit
- Easy installation
Drive-In / Drive-thru Racks
Free-standing and self supporting structures that provide the greatest capacity in an existing cube space.
- Drive-in offers maximum productivity with LIFO inventory control systems
- With drive-thru, pallets can be accessed from either side for FIFO inventory control systems
- Minimized pallet cost per square foot
Allows for storage of products that are long, awkward and heavy.
- Easy accessibility
- Capacity of 250,000 lbs or greater
- Storage on one or both sides
- Can be decked to provide storage for large cases or furniture
Pallet / Carton Flow Racks
Access to cartons or pallets is gravity-driven and perfect for applications with many different SKUs.
- Tilted frames with roller tracks move product to the front for ease in picking
- Improved accessibility
- Used in FIFO applications, rack loads from the back minimizing interference with picking activity
- Can be integrated with conveyors to create functional pick modules
Push Back Racks
Adds warehouse capacity by allowing pallet storage two, three, four and five deep
- Pallets sit on four-wheeled carts that make loads flow toward the aisle due to gravity
- Used with LIFO inventory systems
- Full pallet always at the aisle face
- Complete accessibility of every storage level at aisle face
Used to store hand-loaded material that is smaller and lighter than that stored on rack.
- Economical storage solution for small warehouses and light applications
- Can easily add shelving as needed
- Used in applications where no fork truck is necessary for product handling
For more information about Werres racking & shelving, please contact us today.